Monday, October 13, 2008

What gets you irritated the most!

Due to enormous stress and a bad flu, I am in a bitching mood this time. Read an article recently about irritating traits of people. There was a long list but here is the main reasons why I get irritated with people :

a)Being late

I don't care who you are but don expect a smiling face from me if you are late, provided u have a damn good reason! I am always early or punctual for an appointment. Thus I see no reason why the other party cannot accord me the same respect. If you are going to be late, have the courtesy to call me please!

b)Fickle-mindedness

Especially bosses who ask you to prepare a working paper for projects. You have a long meeting in the day to decide on plans, spend the whole nite putting the discussion onto paper and the next morn, whoever asked you to prepare the paper decides to make a 180 degree turn! $%#@$%@$%$@#$%#%^%!!!

c)Litterbugs

People who leave litter in lifts, apartment common areas etc shd be punished, if you can catch them! It is just so blardy irritating when u get into a lift in the morning and find a bag of thrash or ciggy butts in it!

And of course :

d)POLITICIANS! - enuf said

6 comments:

senorita.. said...

rude people.

Life's Like That said...

Not only rude but irritating as well!

Anonymous said...

I can't stand tardiness as well. Why can't people have the courtesy to turn up on time? Malaysians are very fond of blaming the traffic or rain for their own bad time management.

Fickle mindness is also a total waste of time and productivity. They should not be the decision maker if they cannot make up their minds, right?

Like Senorita, I also can't stand rude people. ICK! I used to just grumble to myself but these days, I will tell these rude people off....If they are not bigger than me or outnumber me.:P

Life's Like That said...

Just to reiterate the fact that politicians irritate me, Datuk Paduka Ibrahim Ali said today that the ISA shd be renamed as "Akta Kasih Sayang"!

Moron!

anfield devotee said...

"I am always early or punctual for an appointment. Thus I see no reason why the other party cannot accord me the same respect."

Hmmmm . . . remind me to quote you the next time you come sauntering into the pub late as usual . . .

Life's Like That said...

AD : Me sauntering in 2 mins late is to teach you a lesson for the times where u were 3 mins late!