Thursday, November 13, 2008

I am back and AirAsia Promos!

Time just seems to fly past when you are on holidays doesn't it? I had a wonderful time in Krabi visiting the Islands, riding on an elephant. I also had a torrid time climbing 1,237 stairs which were at 70-80 degree angles to see a temple! But enuf of all that.

As I started flipping the local papers for the first time in 5 days, one headline jumped at me straight away : "No more fuel surcharge on Airasia flights!" for bookings made on 12-16 November. I started jumping for joy as I wanted to book another holiday straight away(Still in holiday mood ma). So I logged on the website. But as I expected, the traffic to the site must have been immense as I just could not get in. So much for the promos!

But I still have 3 more days to try so fingers crossed!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back Gav ... do we get to see pictures?

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

tell me about it mann. it took me 1 full week to come to terms with reality. now working hard to save up for my next vacation.

* i'm with akka. no pictures of Krabi (chics) meh?

Life's Like That said...

ok. pics coming soon!

Anonymous said...

yeah, love the place too.... so much better than bali

ct