Sunday, January 18, 2009

Life sucks but we get on with it!

I m sure everyone goes thru some very difficult periods in their life. I guess I went thru mine for the last two weeks for something that happened in my office. I was so mentally stressed and distraught that I hardly slept and have lost a total of 3kgs! Hope I can maintain current weight tho! Most would have noticed I have not been blogging of late and it is due to this incident. But I am now back and would like to get back on the blogosphere!

BN's loss in the KT by-election must be a big slap in the face for our PM-in-waiting Najib. Here he was leading the BN election machinery and yet they still lost. That doesn't augur too well for Najib, doesn't it? It just goes to show that since 8 Mar, the BN has done nothing to convince voters that they shd remain in power. The BN must be keeping their fingers crossed that there will be no more by-elections as they have lost every single one!

On the football scene, I find it amazing that someone would fork out the GDP of a small nation for one single football player. Of course I am talking abt the ludicrous offer Man City made for Kaka. AC Milan supporters have protested the supposed consideration of the Milan board for the sale. Here's what I have to say to Milan supporters : Take the 100million or so and buy an entire new defence plus another player in the class of Kaka! I m sure u'll be back in the Champs league next season!

The hot topic in the world now is Israel's continued bombardment of the Gaza Strip supposedly to get at Hamas "Terrorist" groups. Now I don care who you are, what you believe in or what religion you are from but killing children and innocent civilians is a definite NO! How do you justify bombing a school full of children just because you "Suspect" terrorists are hiding there? Is there solid evidence? Is Israel going to be tried for manslaughter? Definitely not as they have big brother, the US supporting them and no one in the UN security council has the balls to go against them. It just makes me sick to the stomach to see pics of kids killed or maimed daily. For goodness sakes, stop this slaughter!

Lastly, to all my family, relatives, friends and bloggers ou there :

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

4 comments:

anfield devotee said...

You lost 3kilos?

Could've fooled me . . .

Life's Like That said...

I did! I sense envy......

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

hey tell me about it man. havent been in good mental state meself lately. not in the right frame of mind to blog on anything. to come up with a couple of lines can be a real struggle.

the Gaza bit, they can use hamas as an excuse to continue slaying. in the process many more children are killed. whats new?

Kong Si fat Choy to you brother. yamseng!

Life's Like That said...

Yo Kerpie! U r absolutely rite. During the two weeks, I wanted to write so much but when I got to the PC, nothing seem to wanna come out from the brain! Brain freeze!

Just sickens u to the stomach when innocents are killed when two parties can't get along. It's been going on throughout history and I do not forsee it stopping anytime soon.