Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Just shut up!

I had a chat with a friend of mine today and I asked her if she visited my blog. Her answer was "Your writings are all so short". Ok, I will try to write someting longer this time.

I just can't take it anymore. Our freaking govt is still treating the rakyat like we are morons living in trees. I am sure mostly all of you would have read about Bodohwi govt's brilliant plan to cut costs announced 2 days ago. One of them is just ridiculous, that is reducing the entertainment expense of ministers by 10% and that their paid holidays are only applicable to Asean countries. Is this what they meant by changing your lifestyle? They even went on to suggest that the rakyat with landed properties shd plant veges while those staying in apartments shd use Hydroponics to do the same!!! Oh my gosh! Are they suggesting we become farmers as well now? Why is it that only the rakyat have to suffer??? I have a few suggestions here :

a)Take away 40% of their entertainment allowance(since petrol price went up by 40%)
b)NO MORE PAID HOLIDAYS (Certainly no holiday for me this year)
c)NO more "Lawatan sambil belajar" where wives and family members tag along for free!
d)Take away their petrol allowance and cars
e)Stop thinking of stupid projects like sending "monkeys" to space

and last but not least :
f)Reduce their salaries!!!

Now, the well-heeled YBs will probably feel wat the poor rakyat is feeling!!!

Another suggestion given is that the rakyat shd use the public transport. My dear PM, I am staying in Pusat Bandar Puchong. I have done a little investigation on this. The bus that serves my area takes abt 80 mins to reach Kotaraya on Sundays!!! Now on a working day, that cld be 2 hrs if I m lucky. What if there is rain(caused by yr govt's inefficiency again)? maybe 3 hrs then. What does that mean? It means I have to get up at 5am to catch the bus! On top of that, I will probably only get home by 10pm. Then I have to tend to my vegetables.........

PM, if you have no ideas or nothing good to say, just shut up!!! We all know what a big fool and moron you are. You don't have to prove it again and again!

No comments: