Friday, July 25, 2008

Enough is enough!

That's it! My self-imposed strike for writing anything political is over. I just couldn't take it anymore after reading about our current political situation in cyberspace, print and electronic media. I have to let my frustrations out big time(via writing onlylah)!

1)Malaysiakini reported this afternoon that the PM and DPM have given the go-ahead to the Trengganu state govt to purchase the Mercs despite all the protests received. Can u believe this? Just one day after saying that all members of govt must purchase locally made cars, the PM gives his approval for this blatant waste of money. Now that the precedent has been set, I can foresee that all other state govts have no reason not to follow suit. Doesn't it feel like your gut is being ripped out when these things happen? We are trying to save in every way we can but these morons go on wasting our money.

2)I would also like to take out my frustration with that spineless UMNO dog, MCA. I remember b4 the elections that they were criticising the DAP for working with PAS. Now that UMNO are having talks with PAS or "Muzakarah" they call it, where are you MCA? No guts to say anything against your bosses? No testicular fortitude(Balls for short) to do it? Please don claim you are fighting for the rights of the Chinese when you are just a spineless hypocrite. Go continue licking the arses of UMNO. We have already shown u what we thot of u on Mar 8. The next election, u will cease to exist at this rate.

3)When the PM announced his famous "FUEL PRICE HIKE" recently, he confidently(or not) stated that inflation could be maintained at the low single digits. You were thinking with your arse again weren't u? Once again, as usual, u have been proven wrong as it is now 7.7%! Anyone with half a brain can tell you that a 40% increase in fuel price wld have immense chain effects. Oh, I forgot, u don even have half a brain! Atleast then get supporting staff that have some brains! When are you going to get your facts right? Shape up or ship out no longer applies to u. You don have a choice now. Get out!!!

More to come when my anger recedes......

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah....first one to comment here.

You have very valid reasons to be so angry. I am still reeling from the aftermath of the fuel hike. Our dearest PM seriously thinks that we are stupid enough to believe that the inflation rate would not be affected by a 40% increase in fuel prices. Even a non-economic/finance grad like me have common sense enough to know that our inflation rate would jump up by several notches.

He really should do something quickly or our economy is going on a downward spiral faster than you can say "Liverpool".

Life's Like That said...

Woah Sha, don drag liverpool into this. U Liverpool fan?

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

actually i'm already done with all the bullshit going on but there are times when you feel like calling someone a moron, these fuckers are the best target we could channel our anger to.

we've got more important stuff to mind about la dei, like watching squash today. Nicole beats the shit out of Rachel, mann...

Life's Like That said...

Kerp : It's Datuk Nicol. haha! It's fantastic that there is someone like her to give us positive feel good news. She is a national treasure!

I was also fed-up with all this bullshit. But seeing it all the time made me had to lepas geram a bitlah!

Anonymous said...

LLT: I am so sorry to use Liverpool and downward spiral all in the same sentence. I take that back. Can I replace it with MU instead?? :) OMG! I can feel all the MU fans out there giving me dirty looks and naughty gestures ala Bung Mokhtar.

I used to be a bigger fan but have mellowed down since I don't have the time to follow all their games. Oh BTW....I have been to Anfield and smelled their grass.(on the pitch and not the other type):P

Unknown said...

SHA!! excuse me??? ManU??? are you trying to get terribly hurt if I ever see you??? ahem ahem??

LLT: I so so so so want to walk up to Tse Tse Sleeping Beauty and kick him in the balls.

I'm not only reeling from the petrol hike, I am reeling from how much more it's taken out of my miserable income just to get to work. consolation?? I still have work - or something to that effect.

AARRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Am fooking pissed off now ... no one of caliber to rectify the mess only self centred pricks screwing us both ways every chance they get!

Mohan said...

LLT Dude: Sorry you ppl. have to go through the giberish of irrational justification of morons there and have to feel the pinch of criminals that run our country! Been visiting quite a few Malaysian ppl.'s blogs recently ..from the SxF Senotira to various ppl. on AD's site to the contradictiory Niamahh and M.Marina's site. Very homogeneous in opinions! Wondering how much these blogs actually make a difference in the political situation eventually and how many ppl. there actually get access to these opinions! Maybe you could point me to some blogs that are pro-BN besides chedet! Might be interesting to see how morons think...always learn from the abnormally deficient in grey matter!!...hahahaha!!
You take care, M.
p/s: this blog i visited is interesting.. very nice indeed::
anteras at http://magickriver.blogspot.com/

Mohan said...

p/s2: something like how the Terengganu BN dudes think.... E-Class but not the Kompressor though!
:: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkLdw2tC9rM

Life's Like That said...

Sha : See! Don use football teams and negative words in the same sentence. Of course, if it is the Scum team(Ani's) team, I don care. haha!

You've been to Anfield? Damn! Another one who has been to the holy shrine!

Ani : Don u dare hurt Sha! Lest u want the total weight of AD n me on u!(That's quite a lot of weight!)

Join the "Pissed-Off-With-Bodohwi-Club"!

M : If u want Pro-BN blogs, u can go to Khir Toyo or Mohd Taib's blogs. Don expect anything intelligent tho!

Bernard said...

Mohan : FYI, AD & I went to college with Antares' daughter & have met him before. Was even in a play with him in my college days. Charming, intelligent & witty. One original hippie dude.

LLT : Reg. Anfield - been there, done that. Kop end no less, standing & not seated mind you...

Mohan said...

Bernard(&AD): Lucky for you ppl. to have met such a person. I feel comfortable with his original ideas and opinions in some of his articles.

LLT: Sorry for asking you for those webSites. Never met a more contradictory racist like Khir Toyo before. Gosh!!....
M.

Life's Like That said...

Bernard : U've been there too? Looks like I'm the odd one out now!

M : Yup! And the fucking Toyo said b4 the election that he did not believed in blogs and that he would have blank-out the opposition in the elections! Now he has a blog! Haha!