Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Backstabbed!

You work with certain people and after a while, you think you know them and start to trust them. You begin to rely on them and feel they will have your back. Then slowly you find out that these ppl are actually two-faced and they start backstabbing you!

Have you experienced this before? Just went thru it today and I am just freaking mad! The ppl whom I worked my butt off for not only did not appreciate it but have begun to slowly discredit me with all kind of "Tai-Chi" statements to cover their arses. Well I wasn't going to stand for it and gave them a piece of my mind! These people have been meeting behind my back to concoct all type of stories! Well, they can go kiss my ass! I don rely on u for a living!

Sick and tired of all these hypocrites!

8 comments:

Mohan said...

LLT Dude: Welcome to the Real World, where everyone has their own goal and agenda..no matter how much they have to screw up someone else to make their dreams materialise. Nice that you fucked them bastards by telling them off.
You Take Care, M.
p/s: Sigh...If only everyone were like the bro's(trust and respect).

Life's Like That said...

Thanks for support bro! Did give it to them but felt a little guilty later as these fellas were much older than me, some abt 20 yrs more! But then I thot, you can't please everyone all the time, so to hell with it!

anfield devotee said...

Fook em la, wankers. No point getting yer knickers in a knot over some bastards who have no ethics.

Might me humbly suggest you check out the vid me posted @ me blog. Might cheer you up. And look forward to reading yer comments.

Cheers!

RUN WITH THE WAVE said...

Hey there! Come and join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach in Penang this Christmas with watersports activities included! Sign up now! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Thanks!

Unknown said...

LLT: I feel fer ya dude ... but that's the shit we take when we have this corporate inter-dependency shit.

Been through it so many fooking times, I wish I were immune to it but it still fooking upsets me ...

At times I wish I could fuck the job and pay-cheque and go sit in a cave(wait not internet aiya) and just be away from tai-chi expert bitches and bastards ...

But that's worklife reality ... you either join them or get a really thick hide and ignore it and stay true to yourself!

Good luck Gav!

senorita.. said...

dun trust anyone.. keep a distance. will i do fine if i keep this mantra all thru my working life..?

humans are all selfish..

Life's Like That said...

Hi yer all. Guess what? I told them off again today! What a great feeling!

AD : Will check later.

Ani : Yeah, i have been thru this b4 but it's been such a long time ago. Guess the effect is the same no matter how many times u get stabbed! Rather get a thick hide then join them tho!

Senorita : You can't go on in your working life w'out trusting someone somewhere along the line. But you just have to be really careful abt who you choose to trust. Getting a mentor is great in the beginning of yr work life. I have one who helped me tremendously.

senorita.. said...

hmmm... no avoiding i guess. parts n parcels of life.