Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Got me RM625 rebate!

Yes, yes got my rebate today. The whole process took like 30 seconds but the waiting was abt an hour(still fast considering there was 128 ppl ahd of me when I took my number). Kudos to the staff in the Kelana Jaya Post Office. They were very efficient and courteous too.

One note of caution! Please ensure that you have no unpaid summons cos your claim will be rejected if there are unpaid ones. Some encountered this. Poor guys!

Would advice those eligible to go get yours as the govt has announced that they are looking into introducing a rebate card(Yes, another one of their ad hoc plans) to replace this scheme. So go get your cash fast!!!

2 comments:

anfield devotee said...

Haiya bugger, why didn't tell? Me was off today la!

Did you get any spare borang ah dude?

Life's Like That said...

How was I supposed to know u were off? Anyway, did not intend to do it today but was in Kelana Jaya so I tot "wat d fook". might as well get it done.

No spare boranglah. That shd be least of problems. They have plenty at the counters. It's your no u have to worry about!